C S ForesterPosted: May 3, 2015
Over the past few weeks I have been reading the Kindle editions of some of my favourite non-HORNBLOWER books by C S Forester. This is not to say that I don’t like the HORNBLOWER stories – which I do – but that it is sometimes easy to forget that he wrote a lot of other excellent books.
The books that I have now finished reading are:
- Death to the French (written in 1932)
- The Gun (written in 1933)
- The African Queen (written in 1935)
- The General (written in 1936)
- The Ship (written in 1943)
Over the next few days I will be writing reviews about each of these books, and I hope my regular blog readers who have not yet read them might – as a result – be tempted to do so.