Inside the boxes of Green Army MenPosted: June 17, 2014
The boxes contained:
- 5 Officers with binoculars
- 6 Officers/NCOs with Walkie-Talkies
- 3 Officers/NCOs with submachine guns
- 4 Heavy Machine Guns and Gunners
- 7 Anti-tank Gunners with shoulder-held anti-tank weapons
- 7 Engineers with flamethrowers
- 8 Infantrymen throwing grenades (they might also be suitable for conversion to Mortar crewmen or Artillerymen)
- 2 Infantrymen, kneeling, firing
- 5 Infantrymen,standing, firing
- 7 Infantrymen, lunging downwards
- 7 Infantrymen, advancing
- 3 Infantrymen, crawling
I am not quite sure what this force would equate to in LITTLE COLD WARS terms, but I would have thought that it was probably about equivalent to a battalion.
I am going to be quite busy over the next couple of weeks, but I hope to begin painting these figures at the end of June so that they will be ready by the middle of July.