The Big Parade!Posted: July 14, 2013
The order in which the units appear on the ‘Big Parade’ are (from right to left) as follows:
The number of each figures featured are:
- Black Watch: 5 Officers, 2 Pipers, 28 Other Ranks
- Seaforth Highlanders: 1 Officer, 1 Piper, 7 Other Ranks
- Gordon Highlanders: 1 Officer, 1 Piper, 4 Other Ranks
- Welsh Guards: 2 Officers, 8 Guardsmen
- York and Lancaster Regiment: 1 Officer, 9 Other Ranks
- Scots Guards: 1 Piper, 5 Guardsmen
- United States Marines: 20 Marines
A total of 96 figures in all … which is the equivalent of almost five full-sized Funny Little Wars battalions/regiments and nine half-sized ones.
I think that I have made quite a reasonable start towards the creation of a Funny Little Wars army … and already there are some more figures on the way, including another 9 Seaforth Highlanders.