Miniature Wargames with Battlegames Issue 362Posted: May 25, 2013
Today I received my first subscription issue of the re-launched MINIATURE WARGAMES WITH BATTLEGAMES magazine.
- Briefing (i.e. the editorial) by Henry Hyde
- Forward observer by Neil Shuck
- Fields of value: The continuing tales of a wargames widow by Diane Sutherland
- The Great Armada: Part 2: a landing in the north by Jim Webster
- Whose history? answered: First we should ask “Whose accuracy?” by William Haggart
- Swamp pursuit: a race to safety against enemies and nature by Arthur Harman
- Send three and four pence by Conrad Kinch
- 1644: An email and tabletop campaign by Paul Johnston
- Camerone 1863: The last stand of the Legion by Jim Webster
- Command challenge: Save Lady Jane from McSiggins! by Henry Hyde
- Painting perfect pikemen by Tamsin Piper
- Salute 2013: One wargamer’s grand day out by Dillon Browne
- The Battlegames Combat Stress Appeal report by Henry Hyde
This looks like being another great issue … and I can hardly wait to set aside enough time to read it at my leisure!